Use of rules of www.clovin.com.pl.
1. General provisions and definitions:
The terms used herein shall mean:
1) Service – A web page www.clovin.com.pl, containing products produced by the owner, along with the price list.
2) The owner – Clovin S.A., located in 18-220 Czyżew, Zarzecze 14 street, (National Court Register number: 0000338658, Tax Identification Number: 7221609039, The National Economy Register number: 200305532
3) User - a person using the Service in accordance with the Regulations and with full capacity to act.
4) Regulations - hereby Regulations specifies the use of the Service by Users
2.1. The website is the official corporate website of the Clovin SA company, where available products and the private labels are placed, whose the sole owner and manufacturer is Clovin SA. "Private Labels" Products and Brands were made available by the Owner, on the basis of the authorization given by the owner of the products or brands.
2.2. The Service in the "Download" folder allows the User to download: catalogue of products, data sheets ingredients, advertising materials (Materials). The owner has an exclusive copyright to materials and the right to use and dispose of them on all fields of exploitation. Thus, any changes, modifications or use of Materials in a manner inconsistent with the purpose in which they were made available, will be in violation of the Owner copyrights.
2.3. The Service in the "Download" folder allows the User to download price list, after previous entering the password, that will be made available to the User at his request by the Owner. In justified cases, the Owner reserves the right to refuse provision of the password, without giving any reason. At the same time, the Owner shall have the right to change the allocated passwords at any time or not to be given a new password. In the "Downloads" folder, there will be given the email address of the person responsible for giving the password, and additionally to whom the User can make a request for a safety data sheet of the product or products.
2.4. The website refers to the owner external websites available at: www.wash-expert.pl and www.dezynfekcja-prania.pl. Using these websites constitutes acceptance of separate regulations, made available on these websites.
3. The rights of industrial and intellectual property.
3.1. The owner is entitled to exclusive copyright to all available materials and trademarks and product designations, subject to the copyrights and trademarks to the Materials relating to products and Brands from the "Private Labels", of which the Owner uses under agreements with the owners of these products and brands. All songs and trademarks, made available on the Service may not be used without the consent and knowledge of the owner. The use and disposal of these materials and trademarks without permission from the owner causes a violation of the copyright, set forth in copyright law dated on 04.02.1994 (as amended).
4. Personal data.
4.1. Administrator, that is entity deciding on how the personal data of Users who are natural or legal persons will be used, is CLOVIN public limited-liability company, Zarzecze 14 street, 18-220 Czyżew, NIP: 722-16-09-039.
4.2. With matters of personal data write to us:
1) e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com,
2) mailing address: CLOVIN S.A. 18-220 Czyżew, ul. Zarzecze 14.
4.3. The User's personal data will be processed in order to:
1) User's registration and processing,
2) Allowing to receive technical assistance related to the user’s inquiry,
3) Handling of applications that the User directs (i.e. via the contact form).
4.4. The website processes the following directory of the User's personal data: Name and Surname, E-mail address, Telephone, Mailing address. If for some reason the User does not provide the above-mentioned personal data, then he will not be able to send an inquiry to clovin.com.pl.
4.5. The consent to the processing of personal data, the User may withdraw at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing, which was made on the basis of the consent expressed by the User before its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: CLOVIN S.A. 18-220 Czyżew, ul. Zarzecze 14.
4.6. The User has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, transfer and object.
4.7. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he / she considers that the processing of personal data concerning the User violates the provisions of the RODO.
4.8. The User's Personal Data is made available to entities supporting the Owner and the Service in the provision of services, including in particular:
1) the entity providing hosting services to us
2) the entity that provides our services for sending SMS / Email
3) the entity that provides our technical administration with a website
The User's data may also be made available to state authorities under the law.
4.9. The User's personal data is not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
4.10. The User's personal data provided for purposes of replying to User's inquiries, sent via the clovin.com.pl website, statistical and archiving - are stored for a maximum of 6 months from the date of receiving the message from the User.
5.1. Complaints about the Website should be submitted and sent along with justification to the email address: email@example.com. Complaints are considered within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the application. Consideration of the complaint by the Owner is final and is not subject to appeal.
5.2. If you have any doubts regarding the interpretation of the Regulations, the Owner has the right to a binding interpretation of the Regulations.
5.3. The Owner reserves the right to change the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force on the day of its publication in the Service.
5.4. The owner is not liable for:
1) any technical problems (in particular, equipment and computer programs failures, providing the access to the Internet, an e-mail activity) preventing or reducing the rights and obligations set out in the Regulations,
2) the effects of unsuitable data application by the User, in particular the data necessary to provide the password
5.5 In matters not regulated in the Regulations, Polish law is applied, in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
6.1. Presenting products or services on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. They were given only for information purposes.
6.2. The websites referred to by the Service are provided for information purposes only.