1. Clovin S.A. is a Polish manufacturer of professional cleaners, with trusted and established position on the Polish and foreign markets. Therefore Clovin SA pays special attention to the protection of data of its customers, using appropriate technical and organizational measures, to ensure the protection of the processed data, including software security i.e. the encryption. Clovin SA takes care of the processing of personal data in accordance with the law. Clovin SA controls the processing of personal data and restricts access to them by third parties.
2. Processing of personal data concerns only those customers who specifically, freely and directly give their consent to Clovin S.A.
3. Data provided by customers is used only for registration and necessary aims to ensure fair exchange of confidential content.
4. Data is always verified, which means that we can give our customers full confidence. It also allows customers to build trust toward us. Every customer has access to their data and can modify them.
5. We never provide personal information of our clients to anyone. It is a priority for us.
6. If we organize promotional campaigns we use the data, which we have gained, to perform them. Obviously, there is always a possibility of resignation in the actions, which are being carried out.
7. Users’ data can be made available to disclose to entities authorized to receive them under applicable laws, including relevant judicial authorities.
8. In the case of gaining by Clovin SA a reliable information about client’s illegal use of Clovin services, products or materials provided on the Service , Clovin SA may process personal data, to the extent necessary to determine the liability, except for consolidation to evidence the fact of obtaining such reliable information.
9. Customers have in particular the right to bring - in the cases specified in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data –a request to cessation processing of personal data.
10. Clovin SA collects IP addresses while Internet connection for technical purposes, related to server administration. They are used to perform statistical activities and to improve Cookies file management capabilities.
11. Clovin SA uses client’s cookies files, which are small bits of the text that are sent to clients’ web browsers and those that are sent back by customers while reusing Clovin SA service.
12. Cookies are collected solely for the purpose of gathering information in order to adapt sales to individual products, individual needs and preferences of customers. Cookies are stored by a web browser on client’s hard drive and do not serve directly to collect personal data. This means that the customer can turn off Cookies support in his web browser but it will reduce the possibility of using Clovin SA Service.